Thursday, March 3, 2011

Would a draft be more fair?

"There is no doubt in my mind that this president and this administration would never have invaded Iraq, especially in the thin evidence presented to Congress, was when we had a draft and members of Congress and the administration thought that their children should taken from their community risk, "said Rangel, who chairs the House Ways and Means Committee when the Democrats the majority in January. Do you think that the abolition of free elections fair? Unfortunately, it attracts an army of volunteers to the poor. no. It would be fair if only neoconservative. Since they are written, the only support for the war is heaven help us all, in January. thank you while doing it! Although this theory is good, everyone knows that children are slightly more vulnerable, who do not agree with this war. Although it would have meant more opposition to the war, the president would probably do it anyway, regardless of how many lives have been destroyed. I think we should continue to get people the opportunity to serve for those who have a historical perspective beyond last week, we had a project in this country was once and it was really a disaster. Do you think you or someone else has to be taken to their homes and jobs and forced into something you do not want to do? Perhaps you might think OK to take people off the coast of Africa and forced to work on plantations. A project is the same! No, I would not. As a military wife I hope not. I think it's better to have people who are willing to serve in place of the input force. And I must say. Again.that is not just a group of army of the poor ignorant and I am so tired of hearing about how it is. It s so humiliating for those already registered and that is not true. I think it would be a good idea to each leader is in a boxing ring with his enemies and giant pecieved up close and personal before sending the poor and middle class in all conflicts Rangel is an idiot. BTW - this _any_ Democrats in Congress have used children in the military?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment