Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What draft pick?

What u recovered the saddest thing that did draft pick u Happiest When Jeff came to Smackdown I designed really mad and took a chair and threw it across the room and started to cry because I go to a live RAW show on July 14 and Jeff is my fav wrestler compiled and now I can continue to see him live = (HHH to Smackdown me the happiest, because I'm not a big fan its sad: Jeff Hardy & JR happier: CM Punk I want to add design WASBE HHH happier that SD! because they need better wrestler. sad is Matt and Jeff re-split. ecw.and MATT JR awwww no.'s ok WWE came to Denver, and I could not see him in concert, because I moved the TV and there was no cable so do b srri.i now how u feel trust me, I was pleased when Jeff Hardy was drafted to SD, he will finally a good boost for the WWE or WHC title. And I was happy when Edge won the SD give such outdated was crazy when Rey went to Raw. JR said Smackdown was recovered most sad for me. You could say that he did not know was there and was not happy Kane returns to Raw was the happiest for me because I'm a big fan and I have tickets to August 4 Raw in Knoxville, TN. Saddest-Jeff Hardy-Since I am a live event for 28 July 2008. I wanted to see some high flying! Shocked-Rey Mysterio-OMG he's back! Happy-Batista as his rivalry with Taker and Edge was always stale! Pissed-Jim Ross-As the largest separate commentary team! DAMN-Matt Hardy-I would Hardyz reunited, but he had EC-Dub Matt saddest enough designed, because I can not see ECW and Matt are good. Happiest-Kane. He now has a chance to more than one night the WWE Championship title reign. Saddest - Jeff, I'm crazy because im going to live rough in November, and he is my favorite and I was curious to see him, and now I can not. Hes also amazing lol! Happiest - HHH to Smackdown in not his biggest fan, and do not like him compared to other wrestlers.I I went crazy when Jeff is gone, to stay on RAW! The saddest Hardy Boyz Matt Hardy thought it was a new tag team regular happy Mr. Kennedy, who will be a sadder world champion on SD cards, as I ranted and raved, go to jr. Umaga Happiest.Didn developed? HHH going to SD SD Kennedy, Jeff Hardy and SmackDown for Matt Hardy drafted to ECW r the two projects that made me sad. I am hopeing that Jeff would have been raw materials and Matt wrote the material. I love seeing the two together in this brand. HHH was drafted to SmackDown was probably the project that made me happy. For my part, I'm a fan of him, but not a big fan. and two, can not hold the title of WWE Smackdown, so he will lose to John Cena, Sunday night in the Champions League .

0 comments:

Post a Comment