This is just a bit "of the book and I do not have even finished writing. 1. The training of the knee locked the blinding light of my eyes, the soft summer breeze against my hot skin. This was the only time that day, I could be alone. I do not mind being around people, I like quiet. Away from the noise. sighed. It 's time for training shortly, the worst time of day. My friend Lola is on the view. "You tell me why they come here every day?" he asked. I have not said anything. "I do" Lola sighed. We already knew that was sent here five years ago. The two were six at the time. I could hear the sound of screams in the distance. "It is time s, I whispered. I jumped up, feeling the wet sand under my bare feet. We walked in silence. Lola had long hair silver with deep green eyes. I often wear light, but now Lola was wearing a dark shirt with jeans. I am always dressed in dark clothing, today I wore a black combat with a simple black t-shirt, it took both of us six minutes to go to the gym. "OK, Lola, Susan, a movement to have" ordered Max, our survival instructor. Lola and I had two classes together, struggle and survival. She was better at things like fire ban and shelthers building, but I was a great fighter. "We collect food today, no complaints!" exclaimed Max. Everyone moaned anyway, including me. Lola was OK with it, however, the survival of her belongings. It was long and tedious, but after an hour it was all over. We planted some trees, and she had just begun to grow vegetables. "Come on Susan, we must have lunch before we have to wait for a big line," Lola complained. "OK, I will," I'm hungry. The rest of the day went, I was relived to finally sit in the chair by the stove. There were only three of us here in the dorm, I, Lola, and a shy girl named Vicky. We were the ones who try to end most of the time I do not think this day, it was just too much to bear. Unfortunately, I can remember that I just can not wipe my memory of it. I can not kill the idea that five years ago our family's awful that all this was removed from the home, you do not get rid of. Well no reason good enough to let you know what had made this monster. "You want tea?" Lola asked interupting my thoughts. "No thanks, I whispered sadly." What is wrong with Susan? "Ask Lola. I stared at the floor. Lola sighed and left the room. The main reason I liked Lola, was that they never pushed and demanded an answer. She knows that if I wanted her to know something, I would say to her. Lola has never felt Dispear rest of us. She was just an orphan child to ensure no family. Lucky her. I took my battered old copy of Twilight and I was not Susan white lily. I was Isabella Swan. We were the ones who try to end most of the time I do not think this day, it was just too much to bear. Unfortunately, I can remember that I just can not wipe my memory of it. I can not kill the idea that five years ago our family's awful that all this was removed from the home, you do not get rid of. Well no reason good enough to let you know what had made this monster. "You want tea?" Lola asked interupting my thoughts. "No thanks, I whispered sadly." What is wrong with Susan? "Ask Lola. I stared at the floor. Lola sighed and left the room. The main reason I liked Lola, was that they never pushed and demanded an answer. She knows that if I wanted her to know something, I would say to her. Lola has never felt Dispear rest of us. She was just an orphan child to ensure no family. Lucky her. I took my battered old copy of Twilight and I was not Susan white lily. I was Isabella Swan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment