if I, ticket to the 2009 NBA Finals in the VIP seat! but for my dream, I would draft first pick in the NBA, that's my goal! but what is your own? Earrings my daughter gave me 3some with Jessica Alba and Jessica Alba when I was 18 my mom bought me a tandem skydive ticket. It was the beginning of a great adventure! I went to a complete free fall courses, and then got a license. Now I am a true Skydiving chicken, and I could not be happier. I'm living my dream! =) (I'm 18 and still fairly new to the sport, but I will get into the more advanced disciplines that I teach), a piano book for my brother and father and perfume from Mom My Birthday Prize Work:. Money that I can buy what ever I want because my needs changed My Goal: Add the NBA 3-point play Percantage STORY help (I'm really into things now) I actually two.1st - You can read it here. http:// answers.yahoo.c ? With the question / index four times a day = other 20080919225509AANz0Sa - I like your idea, but I would change the "VIP seat" to the final outcome of the finals, because I love watching the Celtics destroyed the Lakers to 4 -0.! ---------------------------------------------.
0 comments:
Post a Comment