Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do you think women should be treated the same way as men?

In other words, you think you should be able to get drafted into the army? Is not subject to special treatment as men open doors for them or push your chair? Expected to support the family financially as well as men? What do you think? Yes, if you had 1907, but in 2007 Hell yeah! I do not know - is really a job for a woman to be home. I mean, no offense, but if you can immagine the men ran everywhere? Yes, but ya'know - frustraiting is. I do not think you should be prepared for the need to be with his family. I think you're flirting with disaster! YES! Should be treated exactly the same men are no better than a woman! Can be treated differently without being considered good or ill treated, yes, the old are gone. Yes, I DNT ry women treated diffrently guys who can do anything you can tat, but better lol! I think women should be treated the same way, but that does not mean that men should be polite.i I like it when a man holds up a door 4 me Yes, yes, we can not pick and choose. I would say yes, if I'm not a young son at home. Someone has to stay home and take care of him in the event of a design. I'm not saying women should be said home.I 'm as a draft for men and women can shred a lot of family living. In essence: Proposal for women or men. Not both. Yes. Absolutely. But ya already know many women support family financially, yes, women should receive the same treatment as men in every way - with the same opportunities and all that - but I still say that a man open the door or pushing a chair for a lady. just because they should be treated equally, does not mean you should not be a gentleman. yes that's what some women complain. they are similar. I think we Girlz is almost boiz but if ur married and UR smart, I see that you have to make the man, it is whether he deserves, but unless you have him in the first place I think got married women should be treated equally and yes, even in the military. Men open doors for women, as they try to impress them, just like women try men.it evenly Well.considering hahaha that women give birth to impress and every two minutes another woman is assaulted by a man and we had to win the rights that we, I think men can manage to continue to open doors. Yes, all these cases, but if you want complete equality.u can not have it, cuz if we start talking about the development of what we like to say boys, please send us away.You U'd prolly want to get paid the same but you to be treated like women! Think about women! Carlos Mencia-I do not know. Maybe we should. I think we Girlz is almost boiz but if ur married and UR smart, I see that you have to make the man, it is whether he deserves, but unless you have him in the first place I think got married women should be treated equally and yes, even in the military. Men open doors for women, as they try to impress them, just like women try men.it evenly Well.considering hahaha that women give birth to impress and every two minutes another woman is assaulted by a man and we had to win the rights that we, I think men can manage to continue to open doors. Yes, all these cases, but if you want complete equality.u can not have it, cuz if we start talking about the development of what we like to say boys, please send us away.You U'd prolly want to get paid the same but you to be treated like women! Think about women! Carlos Mencia-I do not know. Maybe we should. I think we Girlz is almost boiz but if ur married and UR smart, I see that you have to make the man, it is whether he deserves, but unless you have him in the first place I think got married women should be treated equally and yes, even in the military. Men open doors for women, as they try to impress them, just like women try men.it evenly Well.considering hahaha that women give birth to impress and every two minutes another woman is assaulted by a man and we had to win the rights that we, I think men can manage to continue to open doors. Yes, all these cases, but if you want complete equality.u can not have it, cuz if we start talking about the development of what we like to say boys, please send us away.You U'd prolly want to get paid the same but you to be treated like women! Think about women! Carlos Mencia-I do not know. Maybe we should. I think we Girlz is almost boiz but if ur married and UR smart, I see that you have to make the man, it is whether he deserves, but unless you have him in the first place I think got married women should be treated equally and yes, even in the military. Men open doors for women, as they try to impress them, just like women try men.it evenly Well.considering hahaha that women give birth to impress and every two minutes another woman is assaulted by a man and we had to win the rights that we, I think men can manage to continue to open doors. Yes, all these cases, but if you want complete equality.u can not have it, cuz if we start talking about the development of what we like to say boys, please send us away.You U'd prolly want to get paid the same but you to be treated like women! Think about women! Carlos Mencia-I do not know. Maybe we should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment