Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What draft pick?

What draft picks did you sadest What draft picks made the happiest Da Jeff was called up to Smackdown I am really angry and took a chair and threw it across the room and began im going to a live show RAW cry 14 July and Jeff is my fav wrestler and now I can not come to their live show = (HHH prepared in SmackDown made me the happiest, because im not a big fan of his sadest: Jeff Hardy & JR happiest: CM Punk, I might add, design WASBE happiest-HHH to SD! because they need a better wrestler. sadest Matt and Jeff split up again. ecw.and Matt JR awwww.its not ok WWE came to Denver and I saw him live or on TV since I moved and there was no cable so dont b srri.i now how you feel Trust me, I was pleased when Jeff Hardy was drafted to SD, he is finally a good boost for the WHC or the WWE title. And I was glad when Edge won the SD for these two items, I was pissed when Rey went to the Raw show. JR will be in SmackDown was the saddest for me. You could tell that he knew was coming and not content with this return to Raw Kane was best for me because I'm a big fan and I have tickets to the first of August in Knoxville, TN 4. More sad, Jeff Hardy, because I live event July 28, 2008. I wanted to see the premier league! Impressed-Rey Mysterio-OMG is back! Happy-Batista-Due to his rivalry with Edge and Undertaker has become obsolete! Mad-Jim Ross-Why the best team separately Comment! DAMN-Matt Hardy-I wanted the Hardyz met, but had to be fished in EC-Dub "The saddest thing Matt Probably because I do not see ECW and Matt is good. Happier, "Kane. You now have the opportunity to vote on a night WWE Champion. The saddest thing - Jeff, I went crazy, because I'm going to Raw Live in November and that is my favorite and I hope to see him and now I can not. Lol hes so amazing! Happiest - HHH to Smackdown I'm not his biggest fan and I do not want to wrestlers.I other I went crazy when Jeff left, he went to RAW! Saddest Matt Hardy I'ma regular Hardy Boyz tag team again happiest Mr. Kennedy wanted to, he goes to a master of SD is sad that I have raved and unfair, ID Jr. is leaving us. Happiest.Didn Umaga drafted to make? HHH to smackdown would know SD to SD Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy was drafted and developed, with r the two designs that made me sad ECW. I was hopeing that Jeff would be on raw and Matt to be rough. I love them both together on the same label. HHH pulled SmackDown know too well the design was that made me the happiest. For one, I'm a fan of him but not a great fan and two, he can not stand WWE Smackdown title, so he will probably lose this Sunday, John Cena at Night of Champions .

0 comments:

Post a Comment