Ok, so almost every day this week I walked into my room without anyone in them, and one of our sun in motion. This chair is too heavy for the project. And I have the constant feeling that I am monitoring, harassment, but no. I've heard rumors, but I can not get out. No I have a spirit following me? Or, in my house or what? When the president is moving.i: the seat was up and down. And the person holding the chair was not there all day. you might not well though.don not know what could have been there to open a door severe.if really think a good start praying! Jesus knew the spirits are afraid of death. I do not believe in ghosts. What moves? how to cross the room as you walk in? feeling of being followed could be paranoia, which could be the voice. Maybe.try see some experts in the paranormal. Dunno, but scary. You seem to have a mind! Be polite and everything will be fine. Check out the story of the house! See if someone before you feel anything is possible. If you feel uncomfortable, just say out loud, leave you alone and go toward the light. Another possibility is that you finally "in sync" with your spirit guides and those who are the voice or voices you hear. If comfortable, and I want to know more there are many books about the meeting and work with your spiritual guides. I personally recommend by Doreen Virtue. There is no such thing as ghost. They do not exist. They are therefore likely that the ghosts. Do not worry. Nothing will happen. Someone with some hi-test nylon fishing line ready with a joke at your expense. No, I do not think you are haunted by a ghost. Let me get this straight - you walk into the room and saw the chair moving on the ground for a measurable distance? Or go in and you realize the president a place other than where you thought it was? If this is the first, my advice to a video camera and film it seems to happen every day access, this should be easy to do. Check the video, if you can find what you need to move the cause of the President. Maybe you have a cat that jumped off the chair when you walked in? Maybe someone confusing for you? Just a guess. Without further information I can not say too much more. If the latter, my answer is that you probably forgot, but not in the chair, or maybe a move is. EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. I would recommend you to ensure that there is an air current that causes it to wobble back and forth. For example, if you open the door to the room, which in itself is a construction means that this could happen to create. Let me get this straight - you walk into the room and saw the chair moving on the ground for a measurable distance? Or go in and you realize the president a place other than where you thought it was? If this is the first, my advice to a video camera and film it seems to happen every day access, this should be easy to do. Check the video, if you can find what you need to move the cause of the President. Maybe you have a cat that jumped off the chair when you walked in? Maybe someone confusing for you? Just a guess. Without further information I can not say too much more. If the latter, my answer is that you probably forgot, but not in the chair, or maybe a move is. EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. I would recommend you to ensure that there is an air current that causes it to wobble back and forth. For example, if you open the door to the room, which in itself is a construction means that this could happen to create. Let me get this straight - you walk into the room and saw the chair moving on the ground for a measurable distance? Or go in and you realize the president a place other than where you thought it was? If this is the first, my advice to a video camera and film it seems to happen every day access, this should be easy to do. Check the video, if you can find what you need to move the cause of the President. Maybe you have a cat that jumped off the chair when you walked in? Maybe someone confusing for you? Just a guess. Without further information I can not say too much more. If the latter, my answer is that you probably forgot, but not in the chair, or maybe a move is. EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. I would recommend you to ensure that there is an air current that causes it to wobble back and forth. For example, if you open the door to the room, which in itself is a construction means that this could happen to create. Let me get this straight - you walk into the room and saw the chair moving on the ground for a measurable distance? Or go in and you realize the president a place other than where you thought it was? If this is the first, my advice to a video camera and film it seems to happen every day access, this should be easy to do. Check the video, if you can find what you need to move the cause of the President. Maybe you have a cat that jumped off the chair when you walked in? Maybe someone confusing for you? Just a guess. Without further information I can not say too much more. If the latter, my answer is that you probably forgot, but not in the chair, or maybe a move is. EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. I would recommend you to ensure that there is an air current that causes it to wobble back and forth. For example, if you open the door to the room, which in itself is a construction means that this could happen to create.
0 comments:
Post a Comment