Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why do you support Chicken Bush(George Bush) The draft evader?

Yes, I know you're hero.Colin war chicken fat and lazy couch Powell has served twice in Vietnam. John Mac serve immediately. Most of us baby boomers once served, and someone who served twice as the Republican president chicken. You all mourn when you scratch wannabee chicken fingers, talking loudly, and are willing to sacrifice everything for our children just to call themselves "Americans proud." Pride comes with the victims, is that many of our young soldiers are doing. Something George and Bill was not willing to make. I vote Republican because they do not give a damn about anyone but myself. There are thousands of reasons not to support Bush. However, it takes less than a year in office, so cool. Get over it. Why after this question again? Do not like the answers you have for the first time? Typical lib - ignore those who disagree with you. President Bush, unlike Bill Clinton did not dodge the draft, was a fighter pilot in the Air National Guard, and if his unit was called I'm sure he would like his father does is because someone has served on the Army, which is not a disobedient. supporting a person should not rely solely on their status in the project. ok Bill Clinton, left to sow doubts. this is getting old. "Baby Boomers" explains everything. * It is likely that drugs to regulate VA something is not working properly. I agree with many of his statements. The people who support George W. Jackass are those who are not themselves or send their children to die for their friends, the oil can become rich. Therefore, only allowing an opinion? You have an opinion on matters that are not something I experienced personally? I'm sure you do. Can not be used, but all we can think, learn, vote and sacrifice in some way, if try.n Nothing works like a victim, of course, but at least we can do a bit of regret, it's just the way it is.not everyone can or will earn, but the land belongs to us all. I love how so many insults to use in your question. Is it meant to people who support Bush and his interests to insult? Believe me, we've heard worse. I agree it was wrong of him to avoid the draft. No problem. I wonder why you seem so angry that some opinions and views may differ from yours. For me it sounds like you might be a bit of a case of self-esteem .

0 comments:

Post a Comment