I am a die hard Bears fan, and I was happy when I found out that we have Jay Cutler. Then I realized that there is nobody to throw to! Booker is in a wheelchair, still injured Lloyd, Hester can not make a decision if it had glue on his hands, and TES can not do everything. I would prefer for us to get Crabtree (Yes, I realize I misspelled) in the project, Anquan Boldin, Burress or yes.Plaxico it. Rasheed Davis. I'm not going after Plax very underrated, mostly because who knows if it will be able to stay out of jail. So I would like to see the Bears go after Boldin, how to quit? Olsen is a solid receiving TE, Forte is an excellent pass-RB capture, and Hester will be a year under his belt. However, I think the Bears will apply a WR in Round 2 of the project (I think it's Hakeem Nicks and Darius Heyward-Bey, if you fall), and Torry Holt also go after the free agent market. Or at least that's what we want to happen. ME! They prolly try to get Hakeem Nicks in the proposal, otherwise run Edwards, Boldin, otherwise you should use Cutler to throw their star wide out Devin Hester anquan Boldin no u can not dig him, um, but Jay Cutler could always throw to Matt Forte. The second layer Hester continues to develop rapidly in WO position and they have two great tight ends. We design and still there are many fatty acids there. Plus, he is out of backfield Forte. He has several options, but the bears have to really step up and pick a WR, otherwise he will be a number of problems. But my boy Cutler is a playmaker and can push Hester going deep, and if he could be running the ball himself. I'm afraid this season to see what he does. Kenny Britt of Rutgers and Paul Round 2 or 3. Boldin to leave. He goes for a few hoes. Good question. Sorry, but the Bears nowhere next year Cutler. They are 2009-version of Aaron Rogers Packers Stats good, but few victories. hmm, it must cling to throw loud, Chichester, Clark and others theres TE. I think the Bears will throw the ball harder with matt instead of the ball, he was in Denver to throw? They were not the names until he has the ball. Hester could not catch one, but that he wanted to throw it away? Kyle Orton should be a backup on a bad team. Rex Grossman is better than a backup to a team from the University D-II appropriate. Meanwhile, Jay Cutler is a great QB. It was rejected in the top 5 of the statistics in the last year among all QB. It's (a person in the Broncos last year with 100, FYI, several teams have more than 1 running back with many more) is also a RB, so defenses can not run or pass against the Broncos. Bears.12-4 in the next and make another Super Bowl. Great QB WR's do compared to standards (in Arizona last year). They are 2009-version of Aaron Rogers Packers Stats good, but few victories. hmm, it must cling to throw loud, Chichester, Clark and others theres TE. I think the Bears will throw the ball harder with matt instead of the ball, he was in Denver to throw? They were not the names until he has the ball. Hester could not catch one, but that he wanted to throw it away? Kyle Orton should be a backup on a bad team. Rex Grossman is better than a backup to a team from the University D-II appropriate. Meanwhile, Jay Cutler is a great QB. It was rejected in the top 5 of the statistics in the last year among all QB. It's (a person in the Broncos last year with 100, FYI, several teams have more than 1 running back with many more) is also a RB, so defenses can not run or pass against the Broncos. Bears.12-4 in the next and make another Super Bowl. Great QB WR's do compared to standards (in Arizona last year). They are 2009-version of Aaron Rogers Packers Stats good, but few victories. hmm, it must cling to throw loud, Chichester, Clark and others theres TE. I think the Bears will throw the ball harder with matt instead of the ball, he was in Denver to throw? They were not the names until he has the ball. Hester could not catch one, but that he wanted to throw it away? Kyle Orton should be a backup on a bad team. Rex Grossman is better than a backup to a team from the University D-II appropriate. Meanwhile, Jay Cutler is a great QB. It was rejected in the top 5 of the statistics in the last year among all QB. It's (a person in the Broncos last year with 100, FYI, several teams have more than 1 running back with many more) is also a RB, so defenses can not run or pass against the Broncos. Bears.12-4 in the next and make another Super Bowl. Great QB WR's do compared to standards (in Arizona last year).
0 comments:
Post a Comment