Sunday, February 6, 2011

OMG my 3 month old fell forward out of her bouncy chair I had on the couch, yes, to avoid the draft on the?

the couch to avoid the draft on the wood floor on the ground and I heard the knock on the head. JC what? It seems that the box on the front instead of the crown on his head. It consists now in the lap of the father, and I feel powerless can anyone advise what to do something stupid. I would say, "You deserve what you voted for that stupid," but you have nothing, and your baby does not deserve a slap in the face of your stupidity. Use your common sense, for God's love. not an expert, but if she starts vomiting or look uncomfortable in the hospital, my young cousin feel of a rocker, an 8 or so hours later, he was very ill, and when she arrived at the hospital, they said it was very serious He ended up with surgery, I hope this is not the case, but watch them, I hope they will be good:) So long as they do not seem desperate, in pain or asleep, he should be fine. Give Tylenol and just keep watching if you are too crazy, you can always call your pediatrician and see what they recommend. Please do not feel the child in an inflatable seat on the couch again. Security measures are for a reason. Oh, I'm sure it goes well, these things happen, you can contact your family doctor to be sure. If she looks tired to carry hospital.Love Lola in doubt about the health and welfare of your child, always consult a professional. Although you can often get good advice on Yahoo, most of us are not qualified as doctors, etc call 000 or your doctor or nurse or a line peadeatrician .

0 comments:

Post a Comment