Friday, February 25, 2011

Well it looks like we are heading toward a WWIII has BUSH just said.How can this happens?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/10/17/asia/prexy.php well to make a short story, "warns Russia to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons at risk of involvement of a third war world. His argument is that Iran has treatened to corrupt the American people Israel.Would involve war to save Israel? Well, it's an ally, but our population is so old and multiethnic society, how can we offer men and women young enough to be killed, and a group of elderly repopulate our countries.Well I do not talk about the trauma caused soldiers now bring home.I think we have to prepare for wheelchairs too chairs.Not . Armored a beautiful sight in the desert Irannian think you said Bush Mighty you.Well wait for Iran to obtain nuclear weapons a little? Russia can be anywhere, so why be afraid of Iran, can obtain a nuclear reactor, even without the head? "Where is the logic in that? Hello Mr. Anon, I understand your position and agree with him! I have no TV, I prefer not to my messages brainwashing version look! I agree that most people are uneducated brainwhashed and Iran, and here I have not demonized them to understand, but would accept why people, realAnyways one thing that will not die although our population is usually a few sheep, so I think our government is making it easy to see us everywhere they want.Sad, hope it eventually! If Iran get nuclear weapons the U.S. has no choice but to attack Iran because diplomacy does not work with animals, as the Iranian leadership. http://www.truewordtoday.blogspot.com I remember when Saddam had missiles being fired and ready to fly to the U.S. shortly after he attacked the WTC. Good Bush jumped up and held him back. Iran was not involved in 9 / 11? Or did the only issue that the PNAC plan for Iraq, Iran and Syria, and Rove has urged council, the sheep are in the program? "I do not know where bin Laden I have no idea and do not really count, this is not so important, it is not our priority ." - GW Bush, 13/03/2002 The whole thing is a scam. Did not you see that the representation of Iran as a dictatorship is just crazy spin media? Amedjoinodi or what's his name - he has almost no power over policy in his country - decisions taken by the elected Council. So many times I heard it called a dictatorship in your system no American media has. Secondly, I do not believe that Iran gets the bomb, but it is not the problem. why would they try to bomb the U.S. (which has more weapons than all) - the Governing Council in Iran is focused on people who do the best for their country together. Iran was not involved in 9 / 11? Or did the only issue that the PNAC plan for Iraq, Iran and Syria, and Rove has urged council, the sheep are in the program? "I do not know where bin Laden I have no idea and do not really count, this is not so important, it is not our priority ." - GW Bush, 13/03/2002 The whole thing is a scam. Did not you see that the representation of Iran as a dictatorship is just crazy spin media? Amedjoinodi or what's his name - he has almost no power over policy in his country - decisions taken by the elected Council. So many times I heard it called a dictatorship in your system no American media has. Secondly, I do not believe that Iran gets the bomb, but it is not the problem. why would they try to bomb the U.S. (which has more weapons than all) - the Governing Council in Iran is focused on people who do the best for their country together. Iran was not involved in 9 / 11? Or did the only issue that the PNAC plan for Iraq, Iran and Syria, and Rove has urged council, the sheep are in the program? "I do not know where bin Laden I have no idea and do not really count, this is not so important, it is not our priority ." - GW Bush, 13/03/2002 The whole thing is a scam. Did not you see that the representation of Iran as a dictatorship is just crazy spin media? Amedjoinodi or what's his name - he has almost no power over policy in his country - decisions taken by the elected Council. So many times I heard it called a dictatorship in your system no American media has. Secondly, I do not believe that Iran gets the bomb, but it is not the problem. why would they try to bomb the U.S. (which has more weapons than all) - the Governing Council in Iran is focused on people who do the best for their country together. Iran was not involved in 9 / 11? Or did the only issue that the PNAC plan for Iraq, Iran and Syria, and Rove has urged council, the sheep are in the program? "I do not know where bin Laden I have no idea and do not really count, this is not so important, it is not our priority ." - GW Bush, 13/03/2002 The whole thing is a scam. Did not you see that the representation of Iran as a dictatorship is just crazy spin media? Amedjoinodi or what's his name - he has almost no power over policy in his country - decisions taken by the elected Council. So many times I heard it called a dictatorship in your system no American media has. Secondly, I do not believe that Iran gets the bomb, but it is not the problem. why would they try to bomb the U.S. (which has more weapons than all) - the Governing Council in Iran is focused on people who do the best for their country together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment